Why do a Cellular Detox?
Our bodies are exposed to many forms of toxins in our everyday life. These toxins are in the air we breathe, the food we eat and the water we drink.. They are absorbed through our nose, mouth and skin. Many of these toxins
are just around us and unavoidable, they can make us feel tired, run down and lacking in body and mind energy. Undergoing cellular detoxification is a way fill viagra perscription to rid your body of these harmful toxins. Cellular Detox can make a person become slimmer, feel healthier and happier. It could eliminate unknown headaches, depression, allergies and anxiety.If you want to feel fitter, happier and slimmer, read on!
You can expect to lose up to 7lbs in the first week, In my opinion the most effective programme is 28 days as it
changes your habits and associations to eating within that time and creates new healthier habits and thinking around food and eating. Creating a whole NEW YOU!
How do you do a Basic Cellular Detox?
• Drink plenty of fresh, cool water (Filtered if possible) – approx 1 ½ – 2 Litres throughout the day. Keeping yourself hydrated will help to flush out toxins from your cells, tissues and bodily organs. Start the day with a glass of warm lemon water to help kick start your digestive system. You can also drink limited 100 % (non sugared) Organic fruit juices to help flush out the body.
• Change your diet. Eat fresh fruits up until lunchtime then have vegetarian lunch such as salads, soups and mid pm and evening enjoy fresh vegetables such as carrots, courgette, parsnip, broccoli, tomatoes, apples to give your body the nutrients it needs to perform it’s necessary functions more effectively. Keep away from all greasy and fried foods. When looking for a snack, grab an apple or some carrot or cucumber sticks, for example.
• Add fibre to your daily intake. Fibre helps your body move waste through your intestines and out of your body. Eat foods that are rich in fibre like prunes or take a daily fibre supplement like psyllium husks. Most fibre is found in the skin of fruits and vegetables so instead of peeling, leave the skin on pears, apples, peaches and potatoes. For the sake of the detox avoid bread and wheat and instead eat sweet potatoes, whole wheat rice.
• Resting. When your body
is undergoing a cellular detox, you must rest! Your body is ridding itself of all the waste and unwanted toxins in your body and making radical physical changes. For you mind and body to accommodate this more efficiently, take time
to rest and recuperate.
• Exercise. When you exercise you sweat, which is your body”s way of naturally performing cellular detox to remove toxins. Please when detoxing only take part in activities such as walking, Pilates, Yoga, Tai chi – gentle but effective exercising. Stay away from cardio vascular! If no exercise not even a gentle walk is not an option for you, right now, try a sauna to work up a sweat.
• Mindset. When you’re on the cellular detox it’s not only the body that cleanses but a natural phenomenon happens and your mind begins to detox too!. For this reason it is advisable to undergo a cellular detox under the supervision of a trained professional who can assist not only with the motivation, nutritional information and instruction but also with directing your mindset into that of a healthier, slimmer and happier person, much quicker and easier!
For more information on cellular detox programmes or mind detox programmes.
Please contact Loran Northey on 0845 474 5615 or 07709 564426
Alternatively email on email@example.com